Thursday, April 14, 2011

I am finally in love


She stood side by side with me before the Pope. The Holy Father blessed her and ORDERED her to forever obey and take care of me. I was Knighted and gratefully earned my place in Hell so another could be set free from its eternity. I am complete. Have known her for only 4 months but could not imagine a day without her.
I was married for thirty years to Lucifer's Daughter and now I ride with the sword of right is might and my Angle flys above me guiding my revenge on those that harm Christs favorites... The Children. Read and mark my words evil ones My face will be the last you see and forever the one that slays you for eons in the darkest of depths.


Never harm a Child....or you will know of me

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate so speak freely.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.