Saturday, February 26, 2011

Touch a Child I'll melt you alive..k?


In October was ending a relationship with a honey that didn't love me sok I didn't love her either I know that now. Having traveled in Europe with Anna I know without a doubt I truly love her. She so fucking rocks my work. We don't have sex..no bro .. we make Love 3-5 times a day. Have gotten my slice of heaven. She saw me get Knighted by the Pope in Rome. The Holy Father blessed her and told Anna Take care of your Man for he is irreplaceable and serves God directly. She fainted when she saw why I was Knighted. Yea a Slayer of Demons 

I am Lord G...Sebastinii de Aragon, Defender of the Faith walkway of the Order of St. Thomas. I stand before my fellow Americans and breathe the purest of Airs. I am now complete and fully protected. The Vatican has unleashed the nightmare upon all Priests that destroy children.

I'm Back..Let Terror be the order of the Day./

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate so speak freely.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.