Friday, January 21, 2011

Yea I fell for Her


How could I not. The way she looks at me and calls me with such words and thoughts. Thought controlling my jealousy and shit would be hard, always has. Not this one though. The thought of ever seeing her sad because of me. Makes me rethinking every comment I say, 20 times until Its reduced to a simple baby I love you. Am getting hit hard from everywhere. Never met so many women? I mean beauties but nah will no longer strike before am struck. I'LL be and chill and let my girl really know me.  No longer know who it is that looks back from a honeys eyes, yet am glad that my life changed and having my kids by side is everything. I make money as easy as walking and feel all fuzzy again with the right girl by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate so speak freely.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.