Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I am in Love with Her.


Ya know some days you just fucking grow up. Tonight I had one of those. I fell for her tonight badly man. Never known such a nice Woman. She tells me stuff that wow. Hits me hard! See look above screen shot all night all be trading those and bigger amounts. To do that I need a woman in my life and this girl loves me already and to tell ya the truth so do I. Shes a rocker has a band but shes omfg  a teacher and I cant even imagine but being anything but a Cary Grant around her.Tonight I killed my profile on plenty of fish. Today I fell in love for the first time in what seems a thousand years. Shes all over me when we walk shes affectionate but the way she looks at me with such admiration I just wince tro think I could ever be mean to her in anyway. Omg I love again OMFG I CAN FEEL IT EXPLODE IN ME OMFG THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN FEEL IT AGAIN OMG IN FEEL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No other Girl matters anymore. I will God give me the chance and Ill move the world for your Angel Ill give everything I am for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate so speak freely.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.