Monday, November 1, 2010

Wow Lady M.. I have no words

Two weeks ago you tired to have 8 cops shot my ass in a 24 hour period. What did you think bitch that  a Godless cunt like you would get me killed? Did I not show show you my Papal Knight amour and Medals? Have you not seen how many ladies and children I have saved? What of the Pics and video didn't you believe? What statements of Cops, FBI and Interpool did you not see fit to tuck into your little mind proof of truth Of what I have spoken of and showed you? I displayed to you what I didn't show Sandy or my Ex wife. How much suffering and poverty would I had AVOIDED IF I HAD SHOWN MY EX WIFE who the fuck she was really married too.

I LOST MY son YOU MOTHER FUCKING CUNT CAUSE i WAS SO ASHAMED  OF  being married too.  WHAT I HAVE I DONE IN THE NAME OF  God and church. Yes I have killed with my own hands pedophiles in name of God and country. Let my children judge but i WILL NOT BE JUDGED not BY  a piece of  self adsorbed shit hole like you self Lady M.. I stood by you while you hit and and an over innocent people and did so much against God cause I was in love with that willing pussy of yours. Today you came at me with every knife in the book. I stood and deflected every blow and and yet you tore into my heart like no other woman ever has.

What have I done in the name of self gratification and sexual pride. You were fantastic baby but life after is even better than you. I will not get there as I have sinned against God and his creations all in the name of a great piece of tail. You were that baby and for that I will burn for eternity, how many times did  I turn the other way so you could succeed on the spines of others.

Dear God I have sinned in the name of sexual Pleasure I do not know if children died while I played but if they did I offer my soul in their place my Lord. Forgive me Christ as you forgave others that hung on their crosses. I am ready my Christ send me to the immersible task and I will make it possible. Please dearest Lord let me serve you by serving and saving the children. Dearest Lord I came sexually as a man multiple times not once did I think what place I had sunken into for what reason I did not fathom.

I am done my Lord with this wanton self validation of what I have become. I am a super hero my Christ and none has to know but me and only me. That is my saving grace my humility and humbleness. I understand my God in me surges the power and strength of Samson but no one will feel it or be witness only my enemies by the slaying of them with a jackass jawbone. I understand my Christ the shadows are to be my only my friends and thy words the only words I'm to hear. Unleash this Nightmare that IVE BECOME ON  THE DESTROYER OF innocence of children let me my Lord BE THY SWORD OF JUSTICE. Let MY SHINE and HONE be thy finder of tribute to what is good and JUST.

I SURRENDER TO THY WILL MY LORD. I AM READY TO TAKE MY PLACE WITH THE REST WHOSE LIFE WAS NOTHING COMPARED TO THE LIFE AND FORCE OF THOSE THAT COULD NOT SPEAK. PLEASE GOD LET ME GO ON TO THE THE NIGHT AND LE ME BE THE SONG OF THE DEAD FOR THEM TO COME COME HOME. i STAND BEFORE YOU God defeated in love and grace. I can no longer predict the waqy of love o a woman's smile.

I can no longer suffer a woman's love. Please God LET ME SERVE YOU WITH MY BLOOD AND SOUL. ask ME TO NO LONGER LOVE WOMEN FOR I CANNOT. P[lease Lord let me slay a million dragons before I take the shield of immaculate devotion and grace fo my Lady. I can no longer do this my Lord. Not even for you. Cast me please into the lakes of hell for its flames would be less painful than love lost.

I have learned my lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate so speak freely.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.