Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Soon I will dance with the Bull


Lady M I really loved you or as close as I have come to since Sandy.  Am so sorry it didn't work, I say this cause baby you were right, I am a financial mastermind. In 5 days I made almost 2k maybe working a couple hours a day. This is without counting  the 20% my clients owe me for making them gobs of cash. If I knew that you loved me I would come back for you. Doll Joe gave me the printouts of you since we moved in and baby you been fooling around with other guys since we met..lol its ok I was doing same with chicks too. I guess we both kinda knew it wasn't going to work out. Yet we had grins and fun times and I showed you my powers. I always wanted somebody to see what I could do when God turns me into Sampson and now you and the monsters I've send to hell know what I am.  I will be leaving the states soon as I need a vacation and I really want to make love to a Woman in every city in Europe. I like Ana, a girl I met at POF, but I doubt she can take off work. Its ok everyday day I turn into  cross between Gary Grant and Jerry Lewis LMAO! soon Ill be who I 'm supposed to be. Thank you Doll for seeing in me what I never saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate so speak freely.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.