Sunday, August 8, 2010

Too Late? Hmm..

Lol this morning I check email and read dude in some huge ass collection firm wants to interview me. I was sure Bro no problem, go ahead interview me on phone. He says no and wants me to fly instead to lower Manhattan for interview. I replied, "love to but funds are in "reseeding" stage" he laughed told me plane ticket and room rez where waiting for me. That perked my brain and just couple hours ago at LAX confirmed ticket and room. Well whether i land this gig or even want it. I got it through link below to banner.  I was shooting for a freelance job and well I guess 4 months later these folks called and here I am. Haven t even told my gf yet.....gulp.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate so speak freely.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.