Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Lets see if I do travel with her.

Basically I think of most men as stand ready heroes at least for their families, if not for others. When you take a cruise first thing that happens before ship leaves port. Is Captain does a life  jacket and boats survivor drill. Among one the statements is lifeboats are only for Women and Children. Means Men are to do what they were born to do. Die for their and others. If I board a Plane with my gf to her hometown of Ohio this September. I will do everything I can to convince her and with luck AND with divine intervention.  I'll make her my wife for life. If I don't board that plane. I will love her Mexico City style. She will become a Cathedral, but I will always worship in comfort and intimacy in adjacent or private Chapel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate so speak freely.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.