Friday, July 30, 2010

So what should I do

Hmmm, don't know. Should I be more understanding or basically do the same while shes gone? Rather not shes been the greatest. Yea I know what has kept me alive for years, laughs at my head in the sand, but who cares. I was fooled already for decades, whats a short while mean. I love her shes the most prettiest girl ever. Every week I turn down calls from past goddesses. Compared to her they are memories of a long and dangerous past. Even know I sail without course,I seek the prevailing wind of  long lost forgotten embrace in the fullness of the night. I will patrol my hood again and this time I do so with an empty but hopeful heart that she will feel my thoughts..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate so speak freely.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.