Tuesday, June 8, 2010

It Starts with a Kiss


http://www.copyright.gov/eco
Hmm people do rip your stuff off. I saw a preview of a movie other day dont even remember flicks name. With Samuel Jackson and some white terrorist dude. Preview starts out with terrorist saying he has three nuclear bombs in USA cities. Well 6 years I wrote that same story and way better on my wtf blog. I deleted that blog when my divorce lawyer told me my ex was going use the blog against me. Well I should have kept it. I suggest you head to this link and read about your copyrights, basically minute you wrote it became yours but if you want to be able to get damages and prevail easier and faster than register your works. Is really cheap when done online 30 bucks or so and you upload your stuff to copyright office.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate so speak freely.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.