Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I fly straight into the mouth.

Going to Grand Canyon. Am bringing the Devil back kicking and screaming, but this year the mother fucker becomes my little friend I keep in the top drawer. Lady M doesn't even know what were flying into. I was shot no more than month ago,left for dead. I stand here again waiting for my chance to play again..Like lady M says when I get that sexy gleam in my eyes, "Tonight I Strike". Yea shes safe and always will b, but I think this time my number is up. I feel this ugly trash smelling chill every morning as I ready for this fight. If it be the last one so be it and let it go on till the next bastard wins once and for all. Happy Memorial Day peeps: drive safe, drive strong drive, to keep others alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate so speak freely.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.