Sunday, April 4, 2010

Old Man at Club..Friend or Foe?

What have I learned this Easter? hmm, That getting laid is easier than falling down,put getting a honey to fall for you as much as you have been taken by her...well there lies the fun (rofl no pun intended). So how do you know your dating a  American Black Woman? See a month or 2 our relationship was going through a rough patch,even though we now were living together something was off. Yet something happened couple weeks ago or more when I spoke to "T" girl and everything finally became clear.  Now I'm completely devoted and loving to Lady M in every known way possible. I know how and I make it a point and its really easy to let her know how much she means to me daily and if I'm lucky forever. Below is a song I danced to with a gorgeous 22 year old beauty here at Skinnys a few months ago. If you want to dance with older girls go ahead but boy let me tell you now that no woman on this Earth only a girl moves like the wind in your hands again only a  sweetheart in her mid 20's.

If your a dude in his late 40's and want to hang with 21 year old girls, lmao go ahead and fuck anybody that calls ya a dirty old man. See young girls have one thing that older honeys no longer have. Its an innocent but mischievous laugh. As far as what did I do today... When I went down on Lady M this morning and she had a huge orgasm,I let some pour into a shot glass and drank her cum using a long red twizzle licorice stick candy. No doubt I'll get arrested if I write here how she repaid the favor... meh ^_=

Lyrics to Beggin' :
[Tshawe Baqwa:]
Oooooh-
Put your loving hand out, baby
I'm beggin

Beggin, beggin you
Put your loving hand out baby
Beggin, beggin you
Put your loving hand out darlin

Ridin high, when I was king
Played it hard and fast, cause I had everything
Walked away, won me then
But easy come and easy go
And it would end

[Yosef Wolde-Mariam]

[Tshawe Baqwa:]
Beggin, beggin you
Put your loving hand out, baby
Beggin, beggin you
Put your loving hand out darlin

[Yosef Wolde-Mariam:]
I need you, (yeeah) to understand
Tried so hard
To be your man
The kind of man you want in the end
Only then can I begin to live again

[Tshawe Baqwa:]
An empty shell
I used to be
Shadow of my life
Was hangin over me

A broken man
Without a throne
Won't even stand the devils dance
To win my soul

[Yosef Wolde-Mariam]

[Tshawe Baqwa:]
Beggin, beggin you
Put your loving hand out, baby
Beggin, beggin you
Put your loving hand out darlin

[Yosef Wolde-Mariam:]
I'm fighting hard
To hold my own
No, I just can't make it
All alone

I'm holdin on
I can't fall back
Now that big brass ring
Is a shade of black

[Tshawe Baqwa:]
Beggin, beggin you
Put your loving hand out, baby
Beggin, beggin you
Put your loving hand out darlin

Beggin, beggin you
Put your loving hand out, baby
Beggin, beggin you
Put your loving hand out darlin

Beggin, beggin you
Put your loving hand out, baby
Beggin, beggin you
Put your loving hand out darlin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate so speak freely.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.