Saturday, April 3, 2010

Sigh..sex PWNTS...k

What a trip to run with a girl that's never been married or had kids. Yet shes older than me and fuck me if she aint a knockout. So am making a blog radio show for her and getting her book published online in fact I think I just finished that or she did lol who knows. Place in case you have a book you want to publish and sell at barnes or amazon place is: showwords.com. Blog radio to set up a free talk show and a webcam tv show. In return I get to a smile that lights up my room and yea the know ya know what is awesome... I have dated and loved MILFS and divorced single ladies but nothing on this green earth beats a non mom non married girl. Its like meeting your best friend except this one you can fall in love with and have gobs of dripping mozzarella based sex :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate so speak freely.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.