Sunday, March 21, 2010

Love is Strange huh

 Today I weighed myself at CVS Pharmacy and came in at 147 lbs. When I left my house in Oct 2008 I was like hmm 319 lbs.Am a comfortable loose size 28 waist size. Last night Lady M and I saw movie called Thelma and Louise and she said I was skinner than Brad Pit in movie. That's like a 20 year old movie. Lady M knows all about Muscles and named new ones that had become well defined on arms and tummy.As I kissed her face from above I think I fell in love with her hard. How does,  as a very good friend called me once, "Man Whore", know when hes in love?..simple enough to answer, but a tingling forever to understand.

Its how she hugs as you lay on top of her. Does she caress your face and head or just look up at you? Mines does the first. I hope yours doesn't do the latter.


 Slim Harpo
Strange love
Cutest thing I ever seen
Strange love
Cutest thing I ever seem
You remind me of something
That I have seen in a dream

Can I take you out to dinner
Some place where we can be alone?
Can I take you out to dinner
Some place where we can be alone?
Tell you how much I love you
Then let me hold you in my arms
(harmonica & instrumental)

You as sweet as honey
Love to be yo' honey comb
You as sweet as any honey
I love to be yo' honey comb
Then when the time is right, darlin'
There'll be some lovin' goin' on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate so speak freely.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.