Friday, January 22, 2010

whole Japanese thang

Wow man in two years I'll be 50 fucking years old..LMAO!! The thing is I sure as hell don't feel old and don't even know what fifty will feel like.Thursday night Jenny asked me to dance for her. I was like hell yeah, I love dancing for chicks. Its my thing man. So I bust some moves and Jenny was like, "dude you have da bomb moves". I acted all casual about it,but inside I was jumping up and down. See Jenny's in her "late 20's" and well shes pretty fine from head to toe. Shes all Japanese and yea its true what they say about them. SHES A FREAK IN BED. OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its like I died and went to Sex Heaven!  Look, I once was in my late twenties too and no fucking way was sex this good. Am ready to ride with her for awhile she make me laugh a lot and is really fun to be with. She looks cool in my benz and I like the whole Japanese thang :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate so speak freely.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.