Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Walking the Path alone

This is the first time in over a year that I'm not dating or making love to a women. I like it. Had a ball last year, literally. Now I want to travel around the planet a few times. I will find her may take some time and lots of self interaction with issues I may not want to face, but I will find her. Lately I've been having a recurring dream. In it I find her and shes so pretty and wonderful. She sings to me from top deck on a cruise ship. Always the same white dress. We always meet, kiss and dance the night away as the moon smiles down on us. Hope dream comes true. I love working more than 12 hours a day, it makes me feel real. Am teaching myself algebra and geometry as I wait for the math class to open up next week. Figured it would be hard, but dam if it aint the easiest thing I've ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate so speak freely.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.