Wednesday, January 6, 2010

DECEMBER 15-30TH

POSTS FOR DECEMBER.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009


Heheh lil tuff..yea

Love is the toughest gig you'll ever work. You really never will know if that person across from you is right or just a temp thang. Yet does it matter? Sometimes the feelings you fear are the ones that you need to guide you and sure the leap of faith can dash you to bits, but it also can let you fly. Yea its scary to commit and to stay true to a special person. Its not the being faithful part that's difficult and its not for the sex. At least for me, its the fact that your telling that person through your actions that they have become the most important Woman on Earth. I did that trip for almost 30 years and to tell ya the truth Men and Women fucking LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Its not like I'm brand new at this but you get used to believing a wife for so long you forget how to think for yourself. So yea when a special lady tells me she loves me or that I love her, well it makes you pause later as you drive in traffic.

Its really so fucking dangerously easy to casually say "I love you". Bet more people have died from a broken Hearts than gunshots and yet we can't help ourselves. We can shut out that future pain by no longer loving I guess, but what does that hand you in exchange? I may sound a bit melancholy, hell maybe and why wouldn't I be. It's my nature to doubt what can not be seen or swallowed. Probably the holidays after all its a new man that emerges from this long slumber. As I spread my leathery wings and look down at my old hands I flashback to to these same hands holding a soul-mate decades ago..... as she scampered on rocks at the beach.  To thoughts of holding my newborn kids as the Doctor placed their brand new lives in my hands, to the same hands holding my Dads hand years later as he died, to the same hands recently issuing a divorce and closing the door behind me after countless years of being a Husband and 21 years or actually as it now seems really, just minutes of being a Dad.

These hands built a Kingdom once and took care of a family for a long long time. Lady M are you the love of a Life? Lol kid what the fuck do I know. I will tell you one gawdam thing for certain Doll. I love you as I only know how and it means the world to hold you and kiss you deeply. That's the only weapon of reason I holster as we march forward to meet 2010. I was born in 1961. I Existed and continue to live and have visited upon me the timeless wondrous curse we Men call Love. Darling take my Hand.



Tuesday, December 29, 2009


Baggage has been checked.

When I think of my Lady "M" I get all squishy inside and feel like hmmm lol..wow? I wouldn't trade her smiles away for all the tea in China. Shes like kids say "da'bomb". From her laugh which is directly from her Mom to her way of looking like a shy eyed Doe tip-toeing through a thicket of birch trees. I can see her right now and dam I get all freaked and proud of myself, lmao shes so FUCKING HOT I DIG THIS DAME!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can see her gorgeous eyes blinking in slow motion right at me and that smile!!  She stole my heart and I fess not even a look of where my Soul used to chill, as am sure it fled and moved in with Hers. I intend to rip apart 2010 and rename it after Lady "M's" favorite stuffed monkey. The baggage has been checked at the desk of Eternal Intensity and from here on, I travel guilt free with my life guided by her Love.

Shake It lyrics
Songwriters: Cyrus, Trace; Healy, Timothy; Improgo, Anthony; Musso, Mason;Let's drop! Yeah, come on
Shake, shake

I'll take you home if you don't leave me at the front door
Your body's cold but girl we're getting so warm
And I was thinking of ways that I could get inside
Tonight you're falling in love, let me go now
This feeling's tearing me up, here we go now

Now if she does it like this, will you do it like that?
Now if she touches like this, will you touch her right back?
Now if she moves like this, will you move her like that?
Come on, shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it

Shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it
Shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it
Shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it
Shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it

Your lips tremble but your eyes are in a straight stare
We're on the bed but your clothes are laying right there
And I was thinking of places that I could hide
Tonight you're falling in love, let me go now
This feeling's tearing me up, here we go now

Now if she does it like this, will you do it like that?
Now if she touches like this, will you touch her right back?
Now if she moves like this, will you move her like that?
Come on, shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it

Shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it
Shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it
Shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it
Shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it

I saw you dancing and I couldn't get you off my mind
I could tell that you could tell that I was taking my time
But I was thinking of ways to get you staying the night
Your body's shaking, tell me off so I can turn off the lights

Now if she does it like this, will you do it like that?
Now if she touches like this, will you touch her right back?
Now if she moves like this, will you move her like that?
Come on, shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it

Shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it
Shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it
Shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it
Shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it

Shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it
Shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it
Shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it
Shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it

Monday, December 28, 2009


Show "Lost"= Trippy

Just started to watch this tv show called Lost. I began it with season 2 Lady "M" told me where season one was ...hehe. Basically its like a "twilight zone tv show, Gilligans island never get off premise all the while people drop in weekly.  Now throw in, this location is out to get you,  like burnt offering movie all in one tv show."  Baby likes it and well I do to :) You can watch season 1 AND 2 on HULU.

The BESTEST part of the show is watching my "M's" expressions as she watches it. Tonight she told me she misses touching me. <--Raises mouse to his Lady and clicks her a kiss 
My favorite Show














Saturday, December 26, 2009


Nothing in life is certain.

What it means to finally find her, but to tell ya the truth I know that nothing in life is certain. Yet I rather have my heart broken again than live my life in doubt, paranoia and not in love. I need to love a woman that's how I am. Perhaps if I had a normal 27 year and 24 hours together marriage, maybe I could live single until I die. Yet I didn't have a "normal" Marriage. As I head off into an uncertain future I look at and hold her hand to my lips. I love this woman, I adore her deeply and why? who the fuck knows why. I just do. See real love or the kind that lasts for a couple decades at least for me. Sometimes you love that person so much your heart actually hurts out of happiness and love. Baby 2010 is our year and nothing will stop me from winning your heart and hand in marriage. I intend to relentlessly pursue you long after I catch ya sweetheart.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009


2009 DIE K! JUST DIE BITCH!

What a fucking YEAR huh? I buried a 27 year marriage, lost my Son to a vindictive ex-wife and I permanently restrained her ass for the next (3) three years from talking,calling or even looking the fuck at me. Went from a 300 lb pig to a sexy hot 155 lb mother fucker. Yea I got way meaner, but a little wiser and more laid back. Hosted small orgies in my humble apartment and became something of a Dancing legend in my hood. I fear no man and up to now no fuck can kick my ass. Dated over 20 women and cared for them all to a degree. In March my vows to Peter are over and I'm a full on Papal Knight with my name visible for all to witness at the Vatican. Have all my hair and still am a virile Stallion.  Heheh says I, LOL.

Yet am 48 heading rapidly into my "golden years". I no longer take shit from any women, but it no longer matters.  As I fell deeply in love with a woman in Hollywood. The more I dated other women the more I would miss her, until one night my mind melted in a dark recess in my apartment. My feelings for her came to a head and I said her name out loud in my mind. The way she floats when she walks and the stuff she says rofl man. I'm so taken by her. Smart is she? lol sounded like Yoda did I LMAO. Yea shes incredibly brilliant. Times she asks me stuff like, "maybe I think I lover her but not really in love with her" and other heady stuff like that. At first I felt insulted by her questions or concerns. Then it occurred I had met probably one the smartest women I would ever meet. I know myself if anybody knows me its ..me. Yet I marvel at Lady "M" and always steal unabashed stares at at her when I can. She dazzles me and when shes looks right at me and her eyes literally smile. Wow man I feel my chest swell with pride and gratitude for being alive.

See here is the thing and only guys and maybe girls in my age and certain divorce demographic may understand. I was married for literally forever and 24 hours together to boot. You may think I make too much of being with a person for 27 years and 24 hours together. Well Dear reader I haven't met too many of my kind. So I became a some what of an expert in this woman (ex-wife) and since she was mainstream like many women. What I learned after almost 30 years of marriage served me well this year in bagging and tagging trophy beauties. Its like my whole life as a married man has been in training for Lady "M". When we hang and chill we spend a lot of time in bed but its also about talking and laughing like real lovers do. She curls up against my body and looks like a kitten next to me as she purrs and dreams. When I bend down and kiss her lightly on her cheek she smiles and I swoon at her hotness. So yea I lost a lot this year and much pain was forever seared into my consciousness, but I gained a shot at a wondrous and love drenched future. Give me the strength Dear God to be all that I can be for my sweet Lady "M".

Get Blogging.

Be it Blogger or Typepad. Make 2010 a Blogging Year.
 Lady "M" lol Baby yea, "Ya ROCK MY WORLD" <3
SHAKE IT by Metro Station



Shake It lyrics
Songwriters: Cyrus, Trace; Healy, Timothy; Improgo, Anthony; Musso, Mason;Let's drop! Yeah, come on
Shake, shake

I'll take you home if you don't leave me at the front door
Your body's cold but girl we're getting so warm
And I was thinking of ways that I could get inside
Tonight you're falling in love, let me go now
This feeling's tearing me up, here we go now

Now if she does it like this, will you do it like that?
Now if she touches like this, will you touch her right back?
Now if she moves like this, will you move her like that?
Come on, shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it

Shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it
Shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it
Shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it
Shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it

Your lips tremble but your eyes are in a straight stare
We're on the bed but your clothes are laying right there
And I was thinking of places that I could hide
Tonight you're falling in love, let me go now
This feeling's tearing me up, here we go now

Now if she does it like this, will you do it like that?
Now if she touches like this, will you touch her right back?
Now if she moves like this, will you move her like that?
Come on, shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it

Shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it
Shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it
Shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it
Shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it

I saw you dancing and I couldn't get you off my mind
I could tell that you could tell that I was taking my time
But I was thinking of ways to get you staying the night
Your body's shaking, tell me off so I can turn off the lights

Now if she does it like this, will you do it like that?
Now if she touches like this, will you touch her right back?
Now if she moves like this, will you move her like that?
Come on, shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it

Shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it
Shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it
Shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it
Shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it

Shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it
Shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it
Shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it
Shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it

Monday, December 21, 2009


Heheh yea she LOVES ME! <3


Ok you mof's want to hear bout game? YEA!!!!!!!!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've dated the prettiest, hottest women in the known "Universe", but fucker I've never dated a GODDESS before. I almost and I mean by that___much, missed the 10 times made love to her mark. From Friday night until Sunday morning we spent it happily climbing new sexual heights. From drowning in each others eyes to stabbing our never before realized dreams with pointed daggers dripping freshly churned orgasms. Amongst this ecstasy, hearts and souls conspired and mercifully released my unjustly imprisoned sexual madness. Finally loose, it crashed through and destroyed years of carefully built Dams of Repression. Thus, Her and I, hand in hand, and toes giggling as they entangled themselves in each others blushing awareness became One for a unforgettable and life altering moment..  I tightened my hold on Lady "M"s Soul. and we broke free, escaping from our own painfully forged chains of past loves never materialized. So yea, we melted into each others Being this weekend.

Yes, I fell upon on her taunt, bronzed body and consumed her or like Lady "M" says, and I quote,." tearing it up".  Let this post be a confession to performing unconstrained naughty, sexy Darth Vader type acts on this willing but wide eyed beauty. Did "stuff", haven't done or even imagined in years. Dig it man, Shawntys been a professional single women for years and one of those "college" Dames. Masters degree and all that.... bleh I'm just a street guy but apparently quite a guy to have a Honey like her fall for me, hehehe...<---high 5's himself LOL!!.

Yea sex is goddamn everything in a relationship and if your partner says it aint important. LMAO then you poor fuck you're doing it wrong ROFL!!!!!!!! The really funny thing is life and all its son of bitches are snapping at my heels,but man when you finish making love to a woman of a lifetime all the the while lost her in eyes as you let yourself go inside her. Then those mean old wolves chasing ya become nothing more then helpless kittens loudly purring on your six. Lady "M" I truly love you and everything about you, in you and of you.

So then why am I so kind of fucking happy in this post? Hmm lets see?????????? <--taps finger on forehead and wonders why am I am so deliriously happy? oh yea (SIGHS)  I remember now lmao silly me.. SEE SHE GAVE ME HER FUCKING KEY TO HER APT OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GAVE HER MINE TOO!!

Sunday, December 20, 2009


Sigh.....lol

Success!  I'm so relieved I really do exist.

I gently nudge my horse and smile at the clouds that grace my way. How fortunate I've been to loved and been "loved" back by such elegant and sensual women. 

Friday, December 18, 2009


Can you find love lost... Twice?


What a trip it is to think you may be in love let alone dare even dream it.  Everyday I fall deeper over my head with you Lady "M". I rush to meet you and I think about you and chuckle as I remember your stuff. I know I've been a handful for you, especially as I emerge from this divorce of 27 years. Darling every human being going through a divorce should be as lucky as I have been, to have discovered a person like you. Everyday M and every second of said day I feel profound changes going on through me. Its like I was trying to tell you the other day. Its like my as you call it "Emotional IQ" was asleep and now has awaken, much like when a persons foot falls asleep and when it wakes up feels, like millions of pinpricks. Years ago baby I saw a movie with Michael Cain and I believe Jay Leno first. I mean the flicks old!! Cybill Sheppard and one the smothers bros were in it too. One the main characters was a billionaire who when you spoke to him or tried to sell him an idea as Michael Caine. This man would walk over doing things in various rooms of his castle with all in tow talking to him. In one room for example he would plan some chess moves in others place some billiards. Baby that's how I saw you last night as you went on with all the daily routines that make up your day. It hit me that sometimes a Man can turn a relationship as treasured as it started, into a repetitive routine,Yesterday waking up with your during a weekday was mad fun! Taking off to work and you later doing yours was a blast. I dig your brilliance and how you shake it baby!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009


Don't it just make your Day?



I know a girl that makes me smile even more than the video above. Am thinking about her right now and am beaming. Never knew a woman could be so sweet and nice to be with. Lady M what a blast I have with you, every conversation a learning experience. I steal glances of you when you aren't looking.  I fantasize and think about you 24/7 and when I am above you with your body, soul tight in my arms. I gaze deeply into those never-ending eyes and your eyelashes tickle my mind. I think without a doubt no more prettier woman has ever drawn a misty breath than you Darling.

Forever lyrics
Songwriters: Brown, Christopher M; Jones, Jamal Fincher; Merritt, Andre Darrell; Seals, Brian Kennedy;1, 2, 3, 4!

Hey! Hey!
Forever
Hey! Hey!
Forever

It?s you and me
Moving at the speed of light into eternity
Tonight is the night
To join me in the middle of ecstasy

Feel the melody and the rhythm of the music
Around you, around you

I?ma take you there, I?ma take you there
So don?t be scared, I?m right here, ready?
We can go anywhere, go anywhere
But first, it?s your chance, take my hand, come with me

It?s like I waited my whole life for this one night
It?s gon' be me, you and the dance floor
?Cause we only got one night
Double your pleasure, double your fun

And dance forever-ever-ever
Forever-ever-ever
Forever-ever-ever
Forever
(Forever)

Ever-ever-ever
Forever-ever-ever
Forever-ever-ever
Forever on the dance floor

Feels like were on another level
Feels like our love?s intertwined
We can be two rebels
Breaking the rules, me and you, you and I

All you gotta do is watch me
Look what I can do with my feet
Baby, feel the beat inside

I?m driving, you could take the front seat
Just need you to trust me, oh oh oh
It?s like now

It?s like I waited my whole life for this one night
It?s gon' be me, you and the dance floor
?Cause we only got one night
Double your pleasure, double your fun

And dance forever-ever-ever
Forever-ever-ever
Forever-ever-ever
Forever
(Forever)

Forever-ever-ever
Forever-ever-ever
Forever-ever-ever
Forever on the dance floor

It?s a long way down, we so high off the ground
Sending for an angel to bring me your heart
Girl, where did you come from? Got me so undone
Gaze in your eyes got me saying

What a beautiful lady, no ifs, ands or maybes
I?m releasing my heart and it?s feeling amazing
There's no one else that matters, you love me
And I won?t let you fall girl, let you fall girl

I won?t let you fall, let you fall, let you fall
Yeah yeah, yeah yeah

It?s like I waited my whole life for this one night
It?s gon' be me you and the dance floor
?Cause we only got one night
Double your pleasure, double your fun

And dance forever-ever-ever
Forever-ever-ever
Forever-ever-ever
Forever
(Forever)

Forever-ever-ever
Forever-ever-ever
Forever-ever-ever
Forever on the dance floor

Oh, oh, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh yeah
Forever-ever-ever-ever
Forever-ever oh

Tuesday, December 15, 2009


Why I killed the "other" Blog :)



 I love you Lady "M" with all my heart!!!!!!!!! Every-time I see ya I go crazy and when you danced with me in living room I gained 20 years back. Though sometimes Doll you get the same expression as Sigourney Weaver in video above as she stands at the face of "chompy crushie thingies," when I jokingly tell ya that I intend to smother you with love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate so speak freely.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.