Monday, December 7, 2009

Love both of em ^_-

What a holiday? LMAO!

Email to my girl on Friday night:

Hi Beauty looking forward to tonight :) How about I bring over some sweet dessert to eat while we look for a movie to go see? or anything you like k? Miss you so badly can't wait to see you! waiting for your call k so I can bounce over there lol.

xoxoxo

El_Delicioso, Tu Hombre..

Marianna quien es tu Padre? (inserts El_Delicioso's chuckle here)
===================================================
(Her Reply after we spent weekend together.)

Marianna to me

show details 4:28 PM (9 hours ago)

Hahahahahahahahahhaha!

I love you, Daddy.

M.
===========
Call Now: 877-240-0814




No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate so speak freely.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.