Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'm f--king WHAT!!

Yea guess its true. The date at Gladstones ended up being at my apt and honey is showering off to hit the beach. I was told by my "date" that apparently I'm a sex addict? ROFL man am 48 wtf??????? The test I guess was when Rachael asked me, after covering my eyes, to tell her the color of her eyes after we sexed out for a couple hours this morning. I was like brown? She giggled and said, "cat eyes old man" blue and green lol man who knew, I used to know those kind of details before, hell her eyes are just like Karen's from back East. Wow that was a flashback.

She said shes mets guys like me before all we into is the sex and shit like that. I was like LIES BITCH!!!!!!!!! She was like, NO LIES PRICK!! lmao man I dig younger honeys. They are so mouthy, right there and all that. Yet like she said, "I'll probably be dead before she falls in love with me". ROFL I fucking died laughing when she said that!!!!! She just asked me why I dont have a facebook? I said that would be creepy! she laughed and said, "yea writing to bunch of people on the net that dont care isn't"? ROFL!!!!!! Heheh I like this one, may keep her for a bit...ducks at incoming tennis shoe after reading that out loud. LMAO!!!!!

Sex Addict?

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Psychiatric Disorders, Volume Four describes sex addiction, under the category “Sexual Disorders Not Otherwise Specified,” as “distress about a pattern of repeated sexual relationships involving a succession of lovers who are experienced by the individual only as things to be used.” According to the manual, sex addiction also involves “compulsive searching for multiple partners, compulsive fixation on an unattainable partner, compulsive masturbation, compulsive love relationships and compulsive sexuality in a relationship.”....

turns and looks to see if anybody is pointing at me..

AM ALL ABOUT THE USED!!! BTW Want to get really "used" like ya never been "USED" before? email me if you live nearby ^_- My Stats? M4W! 48, Hispanic 5'9, 148lbs as of this morning, cool full bodied hair(aint bald), muscley, and apparently a sex addict.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate so speak freely.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.