Saturday, October 24, 2009

Yea...sick...mad dope


Update: I feel like the dude in movie "the fly" as he keeps a journal of his transformation from decent nice guy to a monster (in my case a womanizing sex addict). I can't help myself, its so fucking easy now to hit up on the first meeting its like I'm living the life of 100's of stories in penthouse. When you read that crap as a young buck your like yea "Girl goes to buy shoes and right!! sleeps with shoe salesman in stockroom". You think...hmm,,lies? Well try this on I go into a some Armenian restaurant to buy a couple pounds of lamb chops for Vincent and the waitress goes flipping gaga over me and so did I over her too lmao. Gave her my card told her come to my food stand. She was grabbing me by the shoulder the cook was fucking pissed and changed me for the rice an extra 2 bucks. Am sure she was his sister. The whole time I waited for food to be cooked she stood right next to me talking,bating her eyes at me and just letting me know next to stripping that I was hers. I made sure she knew I accepted. She just hung with me 3:15 pm wow man. Its freaking great to be desired like this by hot looking babes. Tonight Jenny and I are dancing with other swinging couples at a place behind Grumman's Chinese theater.

(Am Seeing & Involved with 2 women right now, Japanese and an a Black Woman. It is not like a silly movie where dude runs all over the place frantically trying to schedule the time. Actually the USA and Europe are what I call places, you can legally have a harem without changing religion. It's easy if you live alone, you just schedule times for each special honey. In my Dating Paradise I keep it down to a couple of favorites beauties that I call and court on and all the sweet weekly surprises like the waitress above are just that..unless lol.. Have learned that many women do not and I repeat do not want to be tied down be it me or anybody else. I can only enjoy the ride on their journey for self awareness and discovery.

This weekend am spending it with Jenny and On Sunday heading to a concert of Lilia Downs with Lady "M", hey whatever she likes is ok with me. She makes love like the wind. Jenny says she would love another girl in the mix and I already am checking on how to make that happen. I would love Lady "M" to feel same and I would bring them both together. Haven't asked her, but I know I could talk her into trying it out. It would so own that both my girl friends would do that for me and for each others sensuality:)




muh-muh-mah!
Rah-rah-ooh-la-la!
Want your bad romance

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah!
Muh-muh-muh-muh-mah!
Rah-rah-ooh-la-la!
Want your bad romance

I want your ugly
I want your disease
I want your everything
As long as it’s free
I want your love
Love-love-love
I want your love

I want your drama
The touch of your hand
I want you leather dirty kiss in the scene
And I want your love
You know that I want you
Love-love-love
I want your love
Love-love-love
I want your love

You know that I want you
And you know that I need you
I want it bad
Bad and bad

I want your loving
And I want your revenge
You and me could write a bad romance
I want your loving
All your love is revenge
You and me could write a bad romance

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!
Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!
Caught in a bad romance

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!
Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!
Caught in a bad romance

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah!
Muh-muh-muh-muh-mah!
Rah-rah-ooh-la-la!
Want your bad romance

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah!
Muh-muh-muh-muh-mah!
Rah-rah-ooh-la-la!
Want your bad romance

I want your horror
I want your design
‘Cause you’re a criminal
As long as your mine
I want your love
Love-love-love
I want your love

I want your psycho
Your vertical stick
Want you in my room
When your baby is sick
I want your love
Love-love-love
I want your love
Love-love-love
I want your love

You know that I want you
And you know that I need you

I want it bad
Bad and bad

I want your loving
And I want your revenge
You and me could write a bad romance
I want your loving
All your love is revenge
You and me could write a bad romance

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!
Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!
Caught in a bad romance

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!
Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!
Caught in a bad romance

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah!
Muh-muh-muh-muh-mah!
Rah-rah-ooh-la-la!
Want your bad romance

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah!
Muh-muh-muh-muh-mah!
Rah-rah-ooh-la-la!
Want your bad romance

Walk walk fashion baby
Work it
Move that bitch crazy
Walk walk fashion baby
Work it
Move that bitch crazy
Walk walk fashion baby
Work it
Move that bitch crazy
Walk walk fashion baby
Work it
Move that bitch crazy

I want your love
And I want your revenge
I want your love
I don’t wanna be friends

Said I want your love
And I want your revenge
I want your love
I don’t wanna be friends

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!
Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!
Caught in a bad romance

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!
Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!
Caught in a bad romance

I want your loving
And I want your revenge
You and me could write a bad romance
I want your loving
All your love is revenge
You and me could write a bad romance

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!
Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!
Caught in a bad romance

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!
Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!
Caught in a bad romance

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah!
Muh-muh-muh-muh-mah!
Rah-rah-ooh-la-la!
Want your bad romance

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate so speak freely.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.