Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Theres a reason why they are Ex's

My pal Vincent told me other day this gem of wisdom, he said.. "theres a reason why they are our ex's now". He's right you can never go back with or to a ex- so and so in your life. Wow man that shit could have helped me months ago. Well that's all for tonight am locked up in thought over the women in my life. I have a few girl friends, that to tell you the truth. I don't have the guts to cut loose. I like "Lady "M" a fucking lot,but just to think that I could end up with a broken heart again..scares the living crap out of me. I noticed that since I stopped drinking, I no longer am flooded with women. I guess a good thing or bad thing depending on your sexual drive. I moved from the sexual side to the fun side. I really love dancing with a honey at a club. It just hit me man, just now as I stared at screen. I no longer will fall in love again.. The innocence of naked love is gone. A freedom for some and a curse for others. What will it be for me? lmao who knows. I have loved and been loved and now as I stare over the edge of this cliff man calls loneliness, all I can think and wonder is, where does "she" live and breathe?. Something wonderful comes my way soon. :()

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate so speak freely.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.