Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sandy am Sorry I love you Girl.


ILL ALWAYS THINK OF YOU AS THE PRETTIEST MOST PROFOUND WOMAN EVER DARLING I WOULD HAVE DIED FOR YOU AND YOURS FOREVEA I LOVE YOU SANDRA TAKE ME BACK PLEASE FOR BOTH OUR SAKES TAKE ME BACK DARLING!!!!!!!


To: Sandra
Subject: Re: GOLD DIGGER



wow baby your such a mean beauty but ok if you were to come back I would write an apology on the sky with a skywriter just cause I'm broke right now doesn't mean anything. Come on Sandy lossen the heart a bit don't be 55 year old, man. Ok I did bad who hasn't baby? come on forgive me please Sandy if you had ever done me wrong i would have forgiven you too. Cant you see how hung up I'm on you? So who cares what you told your family about me I dont care its about what we do with our lives from now on. Sandy please just think about it ok? If you were another guy then tell me and I promise you'll never hear from me again Doll. Please let me know if you want to consider my love for you again.

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 3:50 PM, Sandra wrote:

APOLOGIZE ON YOU BLOG – YOU BULL SHITTER



From: Hardcore Dude
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 3:49 PM
To: Sandra
Subject: Re: GOLD DIGGER



oops had forgotten about that heheh sorry kid. Hey Sandy do you love me at all? Casue IF you do I'm in as much as in love with you as the first day. All girls will never come close to you darling. Please Sandy consider taking me back. It doesn't have to be like it used to be I have a changed a little in some ways and in others I got better. as far as finances what did you think would happen when you walked out on me. For everything Ive ever did to you am so sorry Honey!!!!!!!!!

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 2:07 PM, Sandra wrote:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate so speak freely.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.