Monday, October 19, 2009

Girls are mad Trippy!


Today at Macy's I bought SIZE 29 Jeans straight cut and they fit perfectly, even though I still weigh 157. The weight lifting routines I've been hitting were designed to lower my waist, while building abs and upper muscles..heheh it worked. When I divorced my cheating fat assed wife last year on Oct 08. I weighed 290 and waist was 48... Ex-wife still is around 200 plus. Check it out.. bout a month ago we faced off at court hearing and I noticed she had done Lipo suction around her waist or I guess stomach. Keep in mind we were 24/7 for 27 years, until last October, so yea I know exactly every inch of her. Well, apparently she didn't or hasn't gotten around to removing the three extra neck folds (chins) shes still holding onto.
Yea thinner rocks :)

This had to be one of the funnest weekends I've ever had. I have never known so much fun with girls in all my life. I danced with Jenny all weekend at home and at a few clubs. Yet tonight I spend a second time at my apt with "Da' Girl" (babe above...lol). To all loves lost and never found who may one day read this entry. Baby it was fun while it lasted and thank you from the bottom of my smile to the curling of my eyelashes as we tripped the switches of love Doll. Having said that, let my new life begin. I dig you Lady "M" and yea every night we speak, I go a little nuts for ya baby. Rofl we make each other bust up for hours and well, I think you and I know where this is going sweet-thing. Baby your curvy body rocks my sex starved soul and the things you think and dare to whisper in my ear, LMAO MAN!!!!!!!!!.

You have had a life altering effect on me Queen-Girl and I truly owe you for the business ventures that I've put in motion. Well it work out? lol, who knows? like the old proverb says, "Fall down 7 times, get up 8".


No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate so speak freely.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.