Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Am I Immune to Love?

Hmm, maybe!! She just left and wow what a night. We made love and yea we FUCKED TOO!! Rofl am so gawd-am changed now. What a difference a year can make. Nope ain't in love with her or at least not yet. She could tip the balance in her favor, if she goes dancing with me at skinny's this weekend. Maybe I no longer can fall in love with anybody. Yea, well if that's the case than so be it. I have loved twice in a lifetime and maybe more than any mans entitled to. To Ex-wife and "T" Girl, thanks for the experience and I'll always remember the good times. Oh did I mention am a waist size 29 now? ROFL AWWW YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate so speak freely.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.