Friday, September 11, 2009

Ya Man!!


Next month equals a Year after burying a 27 year marriage. It died by mutal collaboration. Its been one heck of atough year not only for a marriage lost but missing the kids has been tough, yea people say but "dude thier big they can handle it", I know my kids and it killed them too. Yet we all live through worse and survive. I battle the ex wife in about 45 mins again like yesterday and it was fucking great our fight in front of the Judge. I won again but am nervous for this morning heheh.

If I Lead, Follow me If I Retreat, Kill me If They Kill me, Avenge me May God have Mercy on Our Enemies.


<---Looks at his Plane tickets as they print up and smiles at the possibilities of the South! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate so speak freely.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.