Monday, September 28, 2009

Lol I love, just not you, that's all.


"Thank u baby 4 your delicious cooking".

Update From this Morning: Nothing fells my heart right into your sweet loving hands, than well aimed flattery. I'm a sucker for it. Jenny just sent this never even saw her take this pic on Sunday morning. When your middle aged like me well theres more doubts than grounded facts. Maybe cause of my dirvoce am unsure of myself still,but things are fucking changing at warp speed. Example ever since I've lost weight and worked out, well I can hitchhike a ride most of the time, every ride has been by a sweet and pretty girl. bunch of other ego stroking instances but what got me big fucking time. Was yesterday when Jenny walked over to me and took my bathrobe off. The way her eyes lit up and said to me while touching my chest and abs"wow baby your so tight and hard". She said that to me and my heart flipped inside for hours. She even sat in bathroom while I took shower watching me..kinda creepy, BUT I loved it!!!!! Lol man shes 26 k? makes love tho likes shes 28 LMAO!!!!!!

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

Morning post: see update later things are getting deep with this Girl.
Girl I spent weekend cried on my lap hugging me and moaning that she hated my past girl friend and former wife, for breaking my heart & replacing it with stone. All I could do was pat hug her and brush her tears away while whispering encouraging things in her ear. Yet I could not nor will I ever say I love you to her or any woman for that matter. Shes right my heart's gone. I love women and how they make me laugh and feel so strong and tall. But I will never love one again so deeply. It fucking hurt so bad last time. I almost lost my mind. No Woman on earth is worth that shit. So ladies you want to feel like your the most special and in fact only woman on earth? then call me cause now where I'm, am all bout being a great affectionate and fun time. Just don't expect to be told hey Doll marry me or even move in with me...nah I rather we be making great sex and good times kinda of friends. BTW Jenny Thanks for telling me I'm hip and young. You so sweet and nice. Give me time sweetheart, I need time, was one hell of a long painful road to get here and hold you in my arms. I never want to feel such pain again kid.


Wha- wha- what did you say
Mmmm whatcha say,
Mmm that you only meant well?
Well of course you didn't
Mmmm whatcha say,
Mmmm that it's all for the best?
Of course it is

[Verse 1]
I was so wrong for so long
Only tryin' to please myself (myself)
Girl, I was caught up in her lust
When I don't really want no one else
So, no I know I should of treated you better
But me and you were meant to last forever

[Hook]
So let me in (let me in) give me another chance (another chance)
To really be your man
Cause when the roof caved in and the truth came out
I just didn't know what to do
But when I become a star we'll be living so large
I'll do anything for you
So tell me girl

[Chorus]
Mmmm whatcha say,
Mmm that you only meant well?
Well of course you didn't
Mmmm whatcha say, (whatcha say)
Mmmm that it's all for the best?
Of course it is
Mmmm whatcha say,
Mmm that you only meant well?
Well of course you didn't
Mmmm whatcha say, (whatcha say)
Wha- wha- wha- wha- what did you say

[Verse 2]
How, could I live with myself
Knowing that I let our love go (love go)
And ooh, when I do with one chance
I just gotta let you know
I know what I did wasn't clever
But me and you were meant to be together

[Hook]
So let me in (let me in) give me another chance (another chance)
To really be your man
Cause when the roof caved in and the truth came out
I just didn't know what to do
But when I become a star we'll be living so large
I'll do anything for you
So tell me girl

[Chorus]
Mmmm whatcha say,
Mmm that you only meant well?
Well of course you didn't
Mmmm whatcha say, (whatcha say, whatcha say)
Mmmm that it's all for the best?
Of course it is
Mmmm whatcha say,
Mmm that you only meant well?
Well of course you didn't
Mmmm whatcha say, (whatcha say, whatcha say)
Wha- wha- wha- wha- what did you say

[Verse 3]
Girl, tell me whatcha said (said)
I don't want you to leave me
Though you caught me cheatin'
Tell me, tell me whatcha said (said)
I really need you in my life
Cuz things ain't right, girl
Tell me, tell me whatcha said (said)
I don't want you to leave me
Though you caught me cheatin'
Tell me, tell me whatcha said (said)
I really need you in my life
Cause things ain't right

[Hook]
Cause when the roof caved in and the truth came out
I just didn't know what to do (I just didn't know what to do)
But when I become a star we'll be living so large
I'll do anything for you
So baby watcha say!

[Chorus]
Mmmm whatcha say,
Mmm that you only meant well?
Well of course you didn't
Mmmm whatcha say, (whatcha say, whatcha say)
Mmmm that it's all for the best?
Of course it is
Mmmm whatcha say,
Mmm that you only meant well?
Well of course you didn't
Mmmm whatcha say, (whatcha say, whatcha say)
Wha- wha- wha- wha- what did you say

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate so speak freely.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.