Sunday, September 6, 2009

Just Dance

^_- Size does matter..when putting on Jeans. 38, 36, 31....next stop 28

Figure if God can forgive people for all Sins, I could forgive my own Tragedies . I did so last night. Today for the first time in my 48 year life. I danced in front of mirror not for a new honey of heartthrob that I was to meet or had made love to. I danced, cause today I looked at myself and felt love finally for me. I am a good man. I help all, I fear none, I raised good loving children and made them yearn for a higher education then I could ever have dreamt of. I have given up all that would be harmful even in small excess, I gave it up. I'm now standing and yea like any Man I face financial unknowns and untold futures,but Dear God Above and curse you Satan Below, I now embrace them as a strong Man. I no longer am alone, there's something like seven billion humans like me. Lets get this fucking Party started :)

Soon.. in Sevilla

2 comments:

  1. In just a few lines you can describe your life and all its glory. I am proud of you for reaching another goal. I hope that all the challenges you are facing..be it financial..that of the heart or your soul be full of light and lead you to the path you were meant to travel -Melody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melody thank you! Its been like you siad one hell of a trip man. I have danced with godesses and fought with devils and enemies of man. I have shined as best as I could other times Ive lost and yea my heart was shattered and nothing I could do to mend was ablt to help me. Yet Now I stand before you a new man born form the firm fire of love lost and longed ofr. I'm what I am and and yearn for a woman to wake with with.

    ReplyDelete

I do not moderate so speak freely.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.