Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Going 2 try this.

Rofl dudes ripping Pitt at this site.
Dearest God above and cursed Satan below. What a fucking year you assholes tested me with. I have never known such pain as this year. They were times that sweet death would have been a blessing but even that noble escape I was denied. Well fuck ya both I survived this shit and I stand stronger and nobler than the rat I was all these years. I fear no man but I take the very shirt off back for my fellow man. Dear God you have made me stronger and Self-aware for the realization of what I have failed thee in my daily life. Help Me God in this strongest,but darkest hour of my life and need as I face this life without my kids by my side. I was a great Farther my lord I know you fucking know that and gawddam you God, you yourself know I would have told you to fuck off before I ever tried to sacrifice my only Son for you, like you asked Abraham, hence I aint Abe LOL!!!!!!! Help me God serve thee better, give me the strength of Sampson and the wisdom of Solomon. I beg thy forgiveness God.


Update: Just landed a madly storied law firm in Washington D.C. am in shock man!!! I start handling their LA crap next week..wow man. I think I hit the magic email and not a fucking moment too soon. Wolves were at the freaking gate and foaming, they were foaming. So what now? Well imagine wolves at entrance of cave all snarly and shit. I gently pull the tarp off a 50. cal browning machine gun, smile and lovingly and I mean ever so
lovingly. I gently squeeze the goddamn trigger until every asshole is dead and then I kill them again and again.

Yea its been a great day. I no longer deny myself to women or hold myself out for anybody special from my past or a perceived future. Jenny Darling you "ask" to spend the weekend with me again? Hell ya Doll! You earned the space in my heart as a friend, you called me when no others did, you hung by my side at my darkest hour.

You offered you hand to me in the purest sense with nothing to gain in return. Am cleaning my crappy apt for you Doll, but this weekend it will be more luxurious
than any castle in Europe. See ya here my little Princess. :) Jenny last thing I kinda fell for your tight little ass when you sang these words while dancing in a pink thong on my kitchen floor, just saying baby.. FYI...your 24 baby and I'm 48 will it work? who the fuck knows,wanna try? heheh me too baby!

I don't give a fuck if you're drunk or not
Turn it up loud and feel the ambiance
Grab 2 hoes and do some body shots
I wanna party all night till they call the cops
Fuck the wristband
Let's all do a kegstand
I'm like Cheech without the Chong hitting up the beer bong
When the cops show up they're gonna get the finger
And I don't give a fuck cuz I'm the designated drinker!

Ok figure am at 155 definitely 150 by next week at rate I've been driving myself. Time to start thinking about food again or LOl I'm gonna starve to death...
Below is a nice diet from Stronglifts.com

Example Diet
. Forget about portion size and calories. Just eat your stomach full. You won’t get fat eating healthy foods. Especially not if you exercise and with all the veggies. Example diet using the above 8 nutrition rules:
  • Breakfast: eggs with veggies, orange, green tea
  • Snack: mixed nuts, pear
  • Lunch: tuna, roman lettuce, olives, olive oil
  • Snack: cottage cheese with apple
  • Post workout: ground round, quinoa, spinach, banana
  • Dinner: chicken, spinach, baby carrots, peer
  • Pre-bed snack: cottage cheese, berries, ground flax seeds, fish oil

Nobody has time to cook 6x/day. Prepare your food for the day while making breakfast or dinner. This takes about 1 hour and is key to making this work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate so speak freely.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.