Sunday, August 30, 2009

Wow many Babes!!

Ok thanks wow got a bunch of Babes answering my Fridays post. Thanks! Yet the Lady from Coronado, Sand Diego is the Goddess I want to take to Italy. Hmm how are we gonna make that happen? <---Snaps fingers and calls ACME Blueprints. Way I see it theres millions of fucking babes each more splendid than the one before. I 'm a great man and have down fantastic things that other men only dream of., I belong to a woman that can see me for whom I am. I suffered the scourges of apostles and I wish a woman that can wash my feet knowing that I belong to every humble affliction and every poor person. I am their king to always save and help them

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate so speak freely.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.