Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hi and lol

This is so freaking hard to understand. Example: Ex wife showed up with my Son to get a signed release from me letting my Son travel internationally. Of course I fucking want my Son to travel all over the world chasing, flirting and exploring the world as only a young man can do. My ex said I looked great and lol man she kissed me hard. What a trip its been to married for so long wow man what a trip was to have a woman love me so hard. Wow man I love being in love with babes. I don't care who or whats the trip is all about. Just to hug a woman and dance with her, to love her under the sheets top laughing at breakfast. Anything that involves a man and a woman and the interaction of a made to believe love is splendid,.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate so speak freely.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.