Saturday, July 4, 2009

and I danced


Wow man last night at skinny's I danced for hours with Anita, we drank martinis and just drank all nite. I had the greatest time. when I dance the world gels to perfection. Way a girl turns her back on you and you dance rubbing against her. One point we had a a few cheering us on as we swung around the floor. The swing lessons paid off man. So When Anita woke up I showed her pic of sheets torn off my bed and her all passed out after a great night of making it like bunnies in heat lmao. She giggled and asked me to check her website. I did and found my pic , am all with my mouth wide open drooling like mad lmao man. She has me under her biz title with caption, "yea hes my guy". She told me she took it after I passed out.

Rolf man I love chicks that poke fun at me man. I don't know why it tickles me like mad but it does. Sweet "T" Girl wherever you may be, may God keep ya and bless you, cause you gave me my sex drive back, after it was dormant for so many years. I thank you Sandy for everything you have been and will always mean to me. Now I understand I'm free and not really meant to ever belong to any woman no matter how priceless she may be. I belong to the ages and have been ruined for any Sweet Lass after 30 years of marriage. I am too headstrong and dangerous. I have lost all my humanity now and no longer have a conscience I adore being with all types and styles of women, Hence or like "T" Girl used to call me Mr. Henceworth, LOL. I can't nor will ever settle down with a just one woman. When I was in Oxnard this week with Ben. We chased and caught some young honeys at local supermarket mine was the cashier and Ben's was the bagger.

Dear Blog Diary guess what my fucking line was? I tell Ben ok dude if it works I get her if it goes bad I get maybe slapped or thrown out, Ben's like OK man go for it lmao. I walk up to her get into her cashier space hand her flowers I just bought at another cashiers spot and tell her all in Italian mind you. that's she stunning and that I want to go out for dinner, dancing and lovemaking at beach. She laughs hard man and just before, I guess I melted out of supreme embarrassment she says lets see how dinners goes ok Don Juan? I laughed hard and she set up Ben with a young pretty baggier or baguette? lol man. We all had fun by dawns rising lol. She was like you coming back to my town or what. I thought about it and said yes I think I'm. In reality if you think about it its a nice place intense beaches for whatever you need, not to mention very nasty but in a good way nasty live there. I saw many as Ben strolled our dates at the pier,.

1 comment:

  1. SO YOU ARE FUCKING ANITA!!!!! YOU LIED ABOUT HER AT SMOKEHOUSE!!!! YOU HAVEN'T CHANGED AND I WON'T EVER GET BACK WITH YOU. I HOPE SHE WAS WORTH IT!!!

    ReplyDelete

I do not moderate so speak freely.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.