Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wednesdays ..Tread Lightly


lalamelody:

"your recent tweets are beautiful..whom ever she is..must move you deeply"


Thank you Melody. She was so much of a Goddess, I went insane with love, lust and jealousy.

Now that I have taken my place among the heavens as myself again. I turn and realize I lost her...

Desperate pleas of a life to be taken move me not, but the memory of this woman haunts me every minute of the day. Sometimes I sit here laughing at wall on how could she have affected me in such a drastic way. A man with a black soul like mine should actually toss this heartache without so much as a yawn, yet I lay awake night going over how many times I could have said the right thing instead of the wrong.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate so speak freely.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.