Monday, June 29, 2009

Profile I saw on a dating site

Profile I saw on a dating site LOL MAN.

"P.S. I CAN'T STAND SHOPPING!!! Detest all shopping malls everywhere. The disintegration of the nuclear family and MALLS have brought this country to its knees! (rant, rant, pant, pant) Okay. That's over.

P.P.S. No offense meant, but I won't respond to anyone in which the only picture he has is one in which he's wearing sunglasses. The eyes are everything.

P.P.P.S. And as for Disneyland, I'd rather be dragged by my tongue across broken glass. I'm allergic to wine (under the table and vomiting after one sip). And no slogging through the sand holding hands on the beach. There should be a "cliche" button on every keyboard.

Oops! There's that cliche again. "STOP. GO TO JAIL. GO DIRECTLY TO JAIL. DO NOT PASS 'GO.' DO NOT COLLECT $200!" I'm a landlover at heart. Give me ROCKS!!!! RED, RED, SOUTHWEST ROCKS!

And what's all this about "Drama/No Drama?" Sounds like anyone who mentions the "D" word already has a script written and the roles cast.

One more thing and I'll shut up. Online dating is a fusion of desire and imagination and can therefore be very dangerous for the tender of heart. So open your mind; get a cliche key installed and WAKE UP. The love you find may be in the package you least expect.

As ever,"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate so speak freely.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.