Tuesday, June 16, 2009

LETS GET THIS SHIT RIGHT K?

I don't give a fuck if you lie, steal or scam others for a living or its just your thing, but mother fucker you harm a child, so much as make him or her cry and as God is my witness and on my fucking eyes I will bury you alive and hear you scream all night under the ground. GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at this mother fucker all tied up in front of me, he actually wrote me a check for 6 figures to let him go, for fun and I guess casue I'm broke and this fucking restaurant is taking everything goddamn coin I have, I let him........... ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL what a asshole I am huh lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You should have seen him Sandy, fuck am so drunk hes in my apartment baby. I wish you cou7d see me baby and see what the fuck I am. You would be so proud that a monster Like this animal will die so painfully baby, so fucking horrifically. yet lmao no cop or fed can stop me LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok lets make him feel he wrote the check to freedom and to life k? ROFLLLLLLLLL OMFG HE so happy ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. Ok here is where I eaern my place my in Hell.... ( Insert horrific scream AS monster sees his lifes blood drain into my Cheetos bag) ROFL!!!!!!!!!! NEVER FUCK WITH A MAN WHOSE HEART HAS BEEN BROKEN. ROFL am makinging him repeat his banking routing number as he dies OMFG I LOVE MYSELF OMFG LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate so speak freely.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.