Saturday, June 27, 2009

I no longer chase after Women.

Lol Man what haven't I done. I love the expression of self realization that life may end in in the next few minutes if you play your cards wrong with me. LOL. Today I stapled a mans soul to his hallway cause he was a recipient of bad things in the snail mail. Kinda staples that you use to fasten cement items to a wall, in other words a big OUCH...LOL!!!!!!!!!! If your a human you better think twice about the time involved in the crime. See the good or lucky fuckers get prisons. The ones that Gods pissed at or unlucky ones get me and my kind. Natalie loved bear trap. Me I prefer the blade. We all have out little preferences in life on how to express Gods love or displeasure toward others..yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate so speak freely.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.