Wednesday, June 24, 2009

AwwwwYeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG wow man if this isn't a sign I don't know what is. Just got a date with a mad beauty from Belize. This would be the second time I start an intense relationship with an Island Girl. First Babe was Jamaica and wow man I never felt cooler than being a man until I was with a a Dame from Jamaica. Island women have a way of bringing in a guy to their arms and souls like the moon driven tides. They have such an eternal almost ghost like quality when the moon light dances on their bodies that you go nuts for them. Way they stretch themselves out all so willing not just like for the moment but when you stand above them and they reach out for you. Its all trance and mermaid like. When I talk to Anne I can feel her casualness, its a certain twang to Island girls voices unique only to them. It makes you want to drop whatever your doing and just "Sail" over and make love to her all day. Island Girls = The Pirate in Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate so speak freely.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.