Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Romance Advice...

Wow I just remembered my first date with Sandy and man you could stab me in the eye with a fork and it would hurt less than past couple weeks. Yet being what I am I rise from this, as I have from all that has ever tried to stop me from Heavens Gate. I will fight my way there and be judged by the Commandments I so easily defiled for the sake of my fellow man, acts of bravery for those that could not. I will not fail my Order.
Women and Children First and Always.
=======================


LOL man I always do the dumbest things on a date...sigh
sound like good info below :)


Women’s Top Ten Favorite Conversation Topics 1. Hopes and aspirations
2. Hobbies/interests in general
3. Music
4. Dreams
5. Romance
6. Friends
7. Travel
8. Vacations
9. Movies
10. Entertainment




Women’s Top Ten Least Favorite Conversation Topics 1. Politics
2. Other dates
3. Past relationships
4. Science fiction
5. Religion
6. Celebrities
7. Science
8. Antiques
9. Money
10. History

Women’s Top Ten Date Picks 1. Restaurant
2. Taking a romantic walk
3. Park
4. Coffee shop
5. Live music
6. Comedy Club
7. Zoo
8. Bowling or Playing Pool
9. Amusement Park
10. Movies
Top Ten Restaurant Types for a Date 1. Casual dinner
2. Pub
3. Retro bar with live music
4. French cuisine
5. Ethnic
6. Pizza place
7. Western
8. Salad bar
9. Sushi bar
10. Family dinner


Women’s Top Ten Favorite Ways to Have Someone Flirt with Them 1. Talks about things she likes or dislikes, making comments and showing interest
2. Displays concern for her, her feelings and well-being
3. Shares jokes or amusing anecdotes with her
4. Compliments her on her screen name, attitude, personality and appearance
5. Sends her special/cute email messages
6. Makes an effort to contact her in some form most every day
7. Sends instant messages when she and you are online at the same time
8. Discusses seriously the traits she desires in a partner
9. Shows her your daring or mischievous side
10. Emails her greeting cards, gifts, pictures songs or fun attachments

3 comments:

  1. Wow I just remebered my first date with Sandy and man you could stab me in the eye with a fork and it would hurt less than what I have felt this week. Yet being what I am I rise from this, as I have from all that has ever tried to stop me from Heavens Gate. I will fight my way there and be judged by the Commandments I so easily defiled for the sake of my fellow men,acts of bravery for those that could not. I will not fail my Order.
    Women and Children First and Always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our first date was incredible right from the start and unforseen to both of us it sent us spinning on a whirlwind romance that unfortunately burnt out as quickly as it ignited. I loved you and at first you scared me and I was afraid to be open to it all but you were sweet and persistant then later you seemed obsessive and confining and frightening. I hope you do better the next time around and don't be in such a hurry. You had in me a true diamond... but as all diamonds we are rare a few and far between. Diamonds need time to grow and be refined and if you rush it you will just end up with a lump of coal that will neevr satisfy you. I made you laugh and made you happy and we sang and danced and you vere pleased in every way a man desires.... but you suffocated me and I was forced to run away. I am sorry it all ended. It hurts me too. But you are only consumed by your pain, what you lost and what you feel. I have NOT been out fucking around...but I see you have..so what am I waiting around for?? Guess I will move on too now that I know the truth about you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy I haven't. Thanks for your sweet words and love you always bye Darling :)

    ReplyDelete

I do not moderate so speak freely.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.